- Team: Advisory and Data Science
- Hiring Manager: SVP, Advisory and Data Science
- Location: Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are
BERA Brand Management (BERA) is looking for a VP, Advisory to join the BERA team. This position will report into the SVP, Advisory and Data Science.
The ideal candidate for this role will provide analytics leadership and have the ability to provide business intelligence and analytical support to the business through the use of technology. They will ensure that the company’s data is clean, accurate, current, and reliable. Thus, their goal is to lead a team that develops and maintains tools that assist in the analysis of complex issues. This role will include a range of responsibilities such as developing data strategies, setting data-based strategies, defining and designing models and reports, and communicating results.
Ideal candidates will have at least 10 years of experience in their field and will be able to use their experience to determine the best strategy for achieving results. Strong interpersonal skills are required to effectively communicate with employees and customers from different backgrounds. In addition, strong leadership abilities are needed so they can lead their team in achieving important goals.
- Create analytical roadmap and develop solutions using analytical methodology and real-time data for global Fortune 100 companies to solve business problems and deliver the results to key stakeholders
- Build team’s analytical capabilities for product innovation and enhancement with a combination of descriptive analysis, statistical models, and ML automation
- Advisory lead for integrating brand equity with marketing measurement tools (i.e., Marketing Mix Model) to unveil the brand equity’s contribution to business KPIs as well as the marketing efforts on brand growth
- Analyze data for trends or patterns Identify issues that need to be addressed by analyzing large amounts of data
- Communicate with senior management about results of analyses
- Communicate with employees about results of analyses
- Develop data-driven strategies for overcoming problems
- Communicate business goals so that team members can determine how analytics can help them achieve those goals
- Set goals; use analytics to determine how well goals are being met
- Determine what types of data are needed; collect new or missing information
- Manage the development and maintenance of reports, databases, dashboards, etc.
- Conduct research using analytical tools such as statistical software, predictive analysis software, visualization software, etc.
- Ensure that all tools used by the company are up-to-date and working effectively
- Communicate with customers about new products or services
- Conduct market research
- Analyze customer needs; design new products or services
- Develop strategies for improving customer service; make decisions based on analytical findings
- Make recommendations to senior management regarding issues arising from analytics
- Monitor industry trends
- Analyze competitors’ products or services