- Team: Product
- Hiring Manager: CPO
- Location: Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are
● Experience delivering quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and
objectives through technology
● Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
● Strong data visualization skills
● Great business acumen and communication skills
● Strong project planning and organizational skills
● Solid understanding of Value-Driven Frameworks
● Cross-functional enabler that works to make sure all parties are aligned and coordinated
● Someone who strives to bring simplicity to complex solutions
Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Operates in Agile/SCRUM delivery methodology to deliver innovative products.
▪ Writes user stories including acceptance criteria and communicates to engineering for delivery.
▪ Works closely with engineering to estimate and track progress on epics and user stories and
communicate risk to roadmaps and releases.
▪ Creates and communicates release documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Provides feedback on UX/UI designs.
▪ Collaborates with data science to package and communicate algorithms for delivering machine
▪ Coordinates with teams across the company for releases and initiatives.
Experience and Qualifications
● 2-5 years product ownership/management
● Experience in Brand Management / Marketing Technology
● Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
● Experience conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping
● Scrum certification a plus
● Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence) a plus