Customer Data Analyst
- Team: Customer Success
- Hiring Manager: Sr. Director, Customer Strategy & Services
- Location: US – remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are:
Our analysts are key players within our world-class success and services function—the team that makes sure our solutions deliver maximum impact. Outside of BERA, the work of our analysts accelerates and optimizes brand building and business growth for Fortune 100 companies.
The core of your role as an analyst at BERA will be to prepare and deliver high-quality brand evaluations and analyses using customer data from our proprietary tool suite and other sources. Some of these analyses are predictable and prepared from our “menu” of standard analytics deliverables. Other times, you’ll be asked to develop and test novel methodologies for analyses. Our goal is the same either way--we deliver innovative insights that strengthen and grow our blue-chip brand relationships and deepen the value of our solutions.
If in addition to being a competent analyst, you have a growth mindset, intellectual curiosity, and want to be a part of building a truly unique solution, we want to talk to you!
- Analyze customer, competitor, and brand data to deliver solutions to stakeholders
- Crystalize complicated data inputs and brand intelligence into compelling narratives that support customer KPIs and drive tangible growth
- Make visualizations that get the message across quickly and impactfully
- Meet and exceed project requirements as a matter of course
- Cultivate and deepen trust with stakeholders by managing workflow, relationships, and time
- Participate in client development by sharing methodologies and findings in deliverable calls
- Train core “licensees” to repeat specified parts of analyses
- Interact with customers and stakeholders in a way that imbues confidence
- Contribute to the development of a new functional area in a rapidly growing company
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant analytical field, like business, accounting, statistics, or mathematics
- Up to three years of comparable experience in a role like FP&A or business analysis – or you’re entry-level and amazing in excel and visualization software
- Working knowledge of a tool for visualization, like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI
- A growth mindset – you want to learn and take feedback well
- A high-performance constitution – you’re detail-oriented, a self-driver, and motivated to solve problems related to your work
- A love of planning and a willingness to be flexible
- A commitment to quality—your work is always free of defects and appropriate for an audience of executives, free of jargon, accessible, and impactful
- Competitive pay and a fully-loaded benefits package
- To work remote and still spend in-person time with your colleagues in twice-annual all-hands retreats
- A supportive and collaborative culture
- Training in our tool suite, Excel, and a variety of analytics and visualization tools
- Regular coaching and personalized development plans
- An opportunity to impact and influence major decisions at remarkable companies
- To be part of a fast-growing, disruptive tech company where your work is critical to our success
BERA is committed to a work environment that is inclusive to all and free of discrimination. It is our policy to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ability, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.
Interested? Send a resume to email@example.com